I've been using Tom's of Maine Rapid Relief toothpaste for the past 2 weeks and I've become a fan. I love knowing that there are only all-natural ingredients in it. It combines the natural power of arginine with calcium carbonate to help seal pathways to the exposed nerves in your mouth. You can also apply it topically to get relief from sensitive teeth in just 60 seconds, or use it regularly for long-lasting protection (which is what I plan to do!). The mint flavor is just icing on top - it leaves your breathe minty fresh!
If you have sensitive teeth and plan on cooling off with some ice cream this summer, I highly suggest trying Tom's of Main Rapid Relief! Here are additional tips for your sensitive gums and teeth:
- Use a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush gently around your gum lines
- Avoid acidic foods and drinks
- If you grind your teeth, use a mouthguard at night to help
- Make sure to go to the dentist regularly so they can help monitor for long lasting damage
Do you have sensitive teeth? If so, please share any tips and tricks you have in the comment section below!